Permission and Reprints
Personal, noncommercial use
You may download, reformat, and print a limited amount of Strix Systems’ content for your personal, noncommercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of Strix Systems' information in printed memos, reports, and presentations. We ask only that you attribute this information to us by including "Used with permission from Strix Systems, Inc., Copyright 201_. All rights reserved."
You may link from another site to Strix Systems online content, including reviews, articles, features, and video and audio clips.
Any other reproduction of Strix Systems content requires permission from us, and some forms of reproduction will require you to pay a licensing fee. All commercial uses of Strix Systems’ content require our permission, including the following:
- Use of Strix Systems content in advertisements or promotions;
- Use of Strix Systems trademarks or logos (excluding award logos);
- Use of quotes, excerpts, or full text of Strix Systems’ reviews, articles, or features;
- Strix Systems does not allow the reposting of its online content (including video, audio, text, graphics, layout, and code) on a Web site or a public discussion board except in the case of a specific licensing agreement (see further details on video and audio usage below).
How to get permission
- Please submit a permissions request.
- For information regarding hard-copy reprints, contact:
- In all cases, if permission is granted, stories must be reproduced in their entirety, unedited, and accompanied by the following copyright statement and credit: "Used with permission from Strix Systems, Inc., Copyright 201_. All rights reserved." Note: text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video material provided via third parties, such as Reuters, shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither third-party materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Third parties will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
Strix Systems video clips and Webcasts policy
Strix Systems broadband video clips and Webcasts are available for commercial, nonbroadcast, and offline uses. Copies of video clips and Webcasts may or maynot be available in VHS, Beta, HD and CD Master. For more information, please submit a permissions request form or call 1-805-499-8435.
You may link to video clips and Webcasts on Strix Systems sites.
Note: Strix does not allow the rebroadcast of any Strix Systems videos or webcasts online without express permission (see permissions request form). All Strix Systems video clips and Webcasts are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Strix Systems, Inc.